Monday, February 21, 2011

Weight? What?

So its been a while since I stepped on the scale. I sorta put it in hiding so not to obsess, then I just totally forgot about it completely. :P Guess I will start back to my world of weighing in tomorrow.

Something has to give, might as well be my weight :P

I do feel good lately. I am finally sleeping better. Last night was a good nights sleep. Although I woke up tired. Does that make sense?

Last night we had a good talk with the kids about how things are going to change..for the better at the new house. Not sure why it has to be at the new house, but DJ and I feel like its a new beginning, a fresh start. So we want to change alot of things in the whole process. One being more exercise and less sitting on our butt time.

Tofer was not happy about that, but I am truely worried about his weight. He is built like me. And I am scared he is going to end up obese. Not a good thought. :(

Dustin is fine with it because if I let him, the kid would live outside, well, except that his fear of bees and wasp turn him into a screaming little girl.

So needless to say, change is a'comin! And for the better I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment