Thursday, December 2, 2010

Down...almost out...

Lately it seems that nothing goes right. Either Tofer is having a breakdown, DJ is in a slump, or that the money coming in goes out way too fast. Things are just so stressful right now that I find myself wanting to sleep more and more. My bed is my safe haven from all things bad. I can fall asleep and think about nothing, dream of good things, and worry about nothing.

I know this isnt healthy, but when I am awake, I find myself either wanting to eat, drink or just feel downright disgusted with my life. I know I dont have it that bad. But shit, I just want a break every now and then.

Going to the Overeaters Anonymous meeting really opened my eyes to my life. These people really and truely understood where I was coming from. I will say that I sat there at the table shaking my ass off because I was so nervous, scared, terrified and just plain in awe of the stories being presented before me. I really think this is something that could help change my life.

Today Tofer had a breakdown about school, its the first time I have ever seen DJ so upset about it. He literally was in tears. It scared the bejesus outta me. He is usually the strong one, hes my rock. But I guess everyone has a breaking point and DJ finally met his today. I wanted him to stay home with me today but he had too many important meetings. I thought maybe he just needed a break from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment