Thursday, December 23, 2010

Picking myself up again...

So here it is a few weeks since my last post. Just trucking along in life. Haven't been doing a spectacular job at keeping myself sane, but I am trying. I am eating healthier I think. And I am doing some little exercise here and there. I even worked a whole 2 days and then jumped ship quickly on that adventure.(more on that later)

BUT!!!!! I have lost 7 pounds. Go figure right? I really think the new meds they have me on are helping immensely. The cymbalta is helping my fibro pain alot, and its also suppressing my appetite. Which in itself is good when you have an eating disorder. oh yes, OA meetings seemed to have fallen off my calendar the last 2 weeks. I am just being lazy. Next tuesday, I swear I am going. They really did change my life.

Anyhow, theres so much more I want to post, but atm... I feel I said enough.

If anyone is still following this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Get your hiney back to those OA meetings.

    7lbs is awesome Tonya, 2 more until your first goal is reached!!

    ReplyDelete