Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Depression isn't helping things...

So our health insurance sucks A$$ and I am paying for it in more ways than one. We are allowed to fill a prescription once at the local store, and then after that, it needs to be sent into Express Scripts (or as I call them lovingly, Slow Fuck Up Scripts). Anyhow, I digress.... At the moment, I am without my anti-depressants, my diabetes meds, and my fibro meds. Which in turn is turning me into a raving lunatic. :(

*sighs softly* I am over sensitive, cranky, bitchy, and feel like a water retaining sea cow. PMS is not helping either though. GAH!

I want to eat everything in site. NOM NOM NOM! Although, I am trying to eat my yogurt, drink my water, and not sit on my arse all day.

Let's hope that my meds get here ASAP! Cause I might just go loco on someone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment