Saturday, July 17, 2010

Depression + Stress = Killer

So Thursday morning around 3am I woke up with a tightness in my chest. I also got up and vomited, sat up sipping some water, and then finally got back into bed. Only to have the pain in my chest worsen bringing me to tears. Finally around 5:30 DJ and I got up and made the decision to get me to the ER.

So off we went. We arrived around 6:30am and I had been crying almost nonstop from home to the hospital. I realized I was completely and utterly depressed. I still am, but am slowly working on that...sometimes.

Anyhow, 7 hours later, 2 EKG's, 2 Sets of blood work, a chest Xray, some fluids, some meds they let me leave with an unknown diagnoses basically. They recommend I get a stress test done soon. Just to be safe. While I was there, my BP dropped to 90/45, my pulse was in the low 50's, and my oxygen lvl dropped to the point that they put me on the nose thingy for oxygen. That stuff is harsh. :(

They gave me some scripts for xanax, and told me to relax as much as possible. HA! Yeah right. I am so upset, because we had to cancel my Psych. Eval. and now I am not sure if I am blackballed or not. :( I am totally tripping out over this.

At any rate...life moves on... I am still alive...and I am still stressed out. Let's hope this coming week is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment