Friday, July 9, 2010

Sharing my fat for the world to see!


So I went to my consult, had a fantastic visit, and found out I only weigh in at 322. I guess that is a plus :) At any rate, I have a ton of appointments to make and go to. Last night I went to my first one, it was a support group for preop patients. :) I had a good time, and learned ALOT of things. My next appt. will be for the Psych Evaluation. That should be mighty interesting. :P Anyhow, at my visit, they did this thing on me. You strip down, get in this black booth and get flashed by lights. It was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced!!! But anyhow, the picture is posted to the right. Yes, those are my measurements. Yes I am fat. Get over it! :) I get 5 of these nifty pictures. I look forward to seeing how much my body changes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you Tonya. Just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete