Sunday, July 4, 2010

The first day of the rest of my life....

ok so not really :P Tuesday is actually. :) I go for my gastric bypass surgery consult. I already know I am a candidate, I already know my insurance will pay. I just need to get there. :P

I have to be there at 9:30am. My appt. is at 10am. :) I am so excited, and yet scared at the same time.*giggles* Does that make any sense?!

Starting tomorrow night, I will post some pics of myself. My measurements, and weight, and my feelings for the day.

I accept any type of criticism, but please do me a favor. Don't lecture me about the surgery. I know the pros, I know the cons, I know the danger. But this is MY life. So respect that. :)

1 comment:

  1. I admire what you are doing Tonya and I support you totally x

    Earthy xx

    ReplyDelete