Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Giving it up....

So last week was the last time I had a diet coke here at home. DJ bought me a really nice iced tea maker, and some splenda packets from Sam's Club, so I am brewing my own at home.

I know that after the surgery, fizzy drinks are out. So I figured I better get used to it now. Its hard, cause diet coke was a staple of my daily routine. I am also trying to add more water to my diet. This part is the hardest due to the fact that I HATE water. Blegh.

I go for my Psych. Evaluation on Thursday with Dr. Lynch, I am hoping that she doesn't see through to the real me, and denies me the chance to save my life. Sometimes though smiling all the time makes me literally sick to my stomach. When you are sick and tired all the time, you just sorta plaster a grin on and move forward day to day.

Today I am feeling extremely at odds with my emotions. I am hoping that after the move, and after the surgery. I can finally start living the life I want.

4 comments:

  1. Get lemon for the water. It helps. I also add a splash of cranberry juice sometimes. Mostly, I find that I just have to chug a glass at a time to get it in.

    Just be yourself with the psychiatrist. Don't try to fool them, I find it doesn't work. I think you have a better chance of being honest and still getting the surgery than trying to up front lie. They just may make you see them every week and work on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon for the water really does help and you can even add Splenda and make your own lemonade!! I support you 110% sweetpea!! I loves you bunches!! You are beautiful, no matter what they say... words can't bring you down!! Christina A... not sure why that song just popped into my head... but there ya go..lol.. Huge hugs!!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, you girls are awesome. Thanks for the advice on the water. :) I need to do something though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I fell off the wagon, going cold turkey is harsh :P

    ReplyDelete