Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hi..remember me?

So here it is 2012, and I am finally updating my blog again. Things have been so crazy and out of wack. I am pursuing the gastric bypass surgery again through VCU. I have submitted my papers, got a call to meet with my surgeon, set up my psychological evaluation, and called my PCP to get information sent to the surgeons office.

I am SO.Freaking.READY!!!!

One of the reasons I am so gung ho on getting this done this time is because back in March I fell. It was horrible. From falling, to calling 911 and explaining that I am fat so send strong EMT's, to being picked up by 6 men, being taken to the ER and finding out that I really truely fubared my left leg and my pelvis. :( It was an eyeopening experience. If I had been alone, how would I have gotten to the phone, I couldn't even pick my own body up. I felt like dead weight. It was.... devastating. :(

I have decided that I need to lie through my teeth when it comes to my Psych. Eval. Well, sorta kinda. I know that I cannot be completely honest. Although this time around, I am not on the same medications, and I am ALREADY considered to have malabsorption!!

In other news, after going to the ER several times in the last few months, I think I have finally figured out what is wrong with me...well..with the help of Dr. McDonnell. Endometriosis.

So anyhow, this is where I stand in the land of this fat grrl. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment