Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm on a roll...

So I have walked 3 times this past week. I have eaten REALLY well. And I ended up losing 4 pounds so far. only 22 more to go!!! I am so super excited, I actually found myself obsessing about walking, I wanted to walk more, and more, and more. But sadly, I am having ALOT of pelvic, hip and calf pain. I am hoping that with doing my physical therapy next week will help me along. My goal is to walk EVERYDAY, unless its downpouring. I got a new cell phone and I put a bunch of MP3s on it. I found myself literally dancing/bouncing down the dirt road the other day <3 Teehee! I must have been quite the sight. But really, who gives a rats ass, I am doing this for myself and not for anyone else.

I was with my sister and bro in law to be the other day at the outlet mall in Williamsburg, and I realized that someday soon I could be wearing some of these cute clothes they sell there. I was literally squeeling within my brain! :) *giggles* I know that seems so weird to some, but to someone who has been thinner, and is now heavier, you know exactly what you are missing out on in the wardrobe part of your life.

I look forward the most to wearing the pretty bras from VS, or whatnot. Oh and to wear a pair of jeans that don't make me look like I have a penis would be SPECTACULAR!

Anyhow, thats my latest update. Not much to report, but for me, its been a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment