Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm trying, cut me some slack

I find myself wondering why people like me... obviously I am mean, cruel, mouthy, rude, and have little to offer.

Or so they think.... I am a true friend, I try my hardest to give them my love, my ear, my heart. What more can I give? I need something for myself right?

I am sitting here crying, listening to a song I found that fits me perfectly...

No I am not perfect, yes I have a potty mouth, no I don't like to conform to your thoughts and opinions, yes I am who I am.

I ate a salad today for breakfast, I had some steamed asparagus for a snack, I am drinking my sugar free lemonade type water stuff... hell I even went on an angry power walk, listening to music that was pushing me forward, feeling like I was hurtling through time.

Is that enough? I dunno, but its gonna have to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment